I am Enough.

I claim my own power and I purposefully create my own reality.
Endless possibilities are within my reach. 
I give and receive all the love that I possibly can. 
In this moment, I feel peace. 
I evolve and increase my threshold for positivity.
Change is a welcome and necessary aspect of my life.
I live authentically and let my inner-self shine.
Gratitude is my best attitude.
I will not dwell on things I cannot control.
Every element I need to feel energized surrounds me.
I deserve compassion and support.
No hardship is too great for me to overcome.
I possess everything I need to be fulfilled. 
Today, and everyday, the universe responds to my intentions. 
I am enough. 

Comments

  1. This poem is so beautiful Gagz. I printed it out and put it as an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joti! I hope you use the affirmations whenever you need an extra boost of positivity :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But Bhangra

Fire-breathing Dragon